3D printing for the industry
3D printed technical components that really work!
3D printing for industry - also for your industry!
We support the manufacturing industry of all kinds, mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive sector, automation companies and many other industries with 3D-printed solutions for:
Jigs and fixtures, operating equipment, spare parts, ready-to-use end-use parts, housings, series parts and prototypes.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- You need functional devices and equipment without long maintenance times.
- You need production parts that are available overnight and ready for immediate use.
- You need a spare part for your production plant quickly, otherwise there is a risk of downtime.
- You need a prototype to advance your latest development work.
- You need small series and serial parts that you can access at any time.
Then let's work on it with 3D printing!
We bear our name for a reason. As an additive manufacturing company, we show you how you can use functional 3D printed parts in your company without long procurement times and even reduce your costs in the process. Together with us and 3D printing, you eliminate many problems in one fell swoop!
Your benefits at a glance
What you can expect from 3D printing:
What you can rely on with 3D printing:
GAF mbH is the independent and high-performance 3D printing specialist in the heart of central Germany.
Thanks to our technological depth and extensive know-how, you get 3D printed components that really work. Our speciality: We also replace heavily stressed components and devices made of metal with low-wear, extremely stable and precisely fitting functional parts made of plastic and carbon.
We have already successfully supported customers from the following sectors with 3D printing:
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Maintenance technology
- Print and media
- Electrical Engineering
- Passenger transport and last mile solutions
- Precision Engineering
- Plastics technology
- And many more…